During your time on this earth so far, we are certain that you’ve mastered a number of skills; know some hilarious jokes; tell stories with a special pizazz; or have that delicious recipe that can make our mouths water. If this sounds like you, or someone you know, we would love for you to send us a video to enter the ZoomerZone!
With the ZoomerZone, a new, interactive contest launched by VisionTV, we are looking for Zoomers (aged 45 +) like you who are living life to the fullest and are anxious to have fun in front of the camera!
All you have to do is film a 0:30-5:00 video on your camera or mobile device, showing us what gives you zip! From there, you’ll need to upload it to your personal YouTube account, or directly to the VisionTV Facebook page.
Each video submitted by or before November 16 will be viewed and judged by a special ZoomerMedia panel that will select the 10 finalists. The finalists will then be subject to an online audience vote, with a grand prize winner and two runners up to be named shortly thereafter. Check out our ZoomerZone page for full eligibility requirements.
And what do these winners get?
A brand new tablet of course!
For more information on how to enter the ZoomerZone, please refer to this step-by-step guide:
- Record a video (00:30 to 5:00) on your video camera or mobile device.
- Upload the video to your YouTube account and enter the URL for the video in the contest entry form…OR upload the video to VisionTV’s Facebook page including the hashtag #ZoomerZone.
- Fill out and submit the full entry form.
- If your video submission is approved (see contest rules) it will appear on the gallery page within 48 hours after submission.
- Check back often to watch new videos.
- See if your video becomes a finalist for our voting phase Nov. 16 – Dec. 7, 2016.
NOTE: Both steps 2 and 3 must be completed for an entry to be eligible for the contest.