If you are an individual who would like to work in a culturally diverse environment and want to make ZoomerMedia Limited/VISIONTV your next career move then the following may be of interest to you. ZoomerMedia Limited/VISION TV is always interested in talented, results-oriented and creative individuals to become part of our team.
Keep checking back to this page as we will be posting all future opportunities through our web site.
ZoomerMedia Limited/VISIONTV is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the CRTC’s requirements for diversity. As such we encourage applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, persons with disabilities and racial minorities.
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
Zoomermedia: Television Division
Tuesday April 30, 2013
Position: Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Administrator
Reports to: Controller
Purpose: To provide accounting services to the ZoomerMedia Television Division Companies.
- Process invoices, credit card statements, expense reports and other requests for payment: date stamps; checks for accuracy; ensures appropriate approvals are received; ensures supporting documentation is attached.
- Code and enter requests for payment as a batch, print batch, check and post the batch.
- Print and circulate cheques for signature on a timely basis; process all cheques for delivery by mail, courier, hand or pick-up, and update the cheque status spreadsheets as required and manage cash outflow.
- Maintain accounts payable and accounts receivable records and files. Liaise with suppliers/customers.
- Prepare ZoomerMedia cash receipts journal on a daily basis. Prepare bank deposit slips, and file the daily deposit documents.
- Prepare and distribute all invoices. Record all cash receipts generated by an invoice in the Accounts Receivable sub ledger; record and follow up on all NSF receipts generated by invoicing.
- Prepare aging reports for all receivables. Analyze the aging reports, following up with collection calls as required for all receivables excluding subscriber receivables.
- Record revenue, prepare and distribute advertising revenue reports to airtime sales, and process commission to airtime sales on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile sub ledger to the general ledger and inter-company account; input monthly accruals.
- Make recommendations to the Controller + IT regarding procedures.
- Other Finance related duties as assigned.
- College diploma in Accounting, with minimum 3 years Accounting experience.
- Minimum 3 years computer accounting experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Excel. VCI and Wide Orbit experience would be an asset.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, organization and time management skills.
Application Process: If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com (clearly identifying AR/AP Administrator position in the subject line) by 12 noon on Mon., May 13, 2013. This is a bargaining unit position. VisionTV, The Brand New ONE Body, Mind, Spirit Love channel, Joytv 10 and Joytv 11 are ZoomerMedia Limited Television Division companies. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.